- Enterprise Architecture Analysis: The Enterprise Services Security Framework (ESSF) is the unifying construct for aligning security-related efforts to enable enterprise services security within DoD.
- The contractor shall provide identity engineering subject matter expertise (SME) support to internal Army identity stakeholders and serve as the identity engineering SME’s to external identity stakeholders.
- The contractor shall assist Army identity stakeholders with requirements generation, as well as the development of reference and operational architectures to support the creation of a Directory & Identity Synchronization Service (DISS). The Government is responsible for creation of the DISS and the contractor's role shall be to assist the Government in developing this system.
- The contractor's activities in assisting stakeholders with requirements identification/generation will contribute to the creation of all the deliverables listed below; there will not be a separate stand-alone "requirements identification" deliverable. DISS will complement current and future DoD Enterprise Directory Service (EDS) offerings and allow the Army to provision accounts into its application forests and domain structures.
- The contractor shall perform DISS/ICAM-related analyses, prepare progress updates, draft Army DISS recommendations, and diagram the Army's ICAM environment.
- The contractor is required to have knowledge/skills of Army policies, public laws, regulations, procedures, and methods associated with ICAM and PKI.
- The contractor shall be a self-starter and able to drive projects to completion in a fast moving environment, with solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The contractor shall be able to create, discuss and explain technical documentation. The contractor shall execute cybersecurity PKI audits and write technical reports that analyze audit results.
- The contractor shall possess the ability to coordinate system development to include design, modeling, security, integration, and formal testing;
- The contractor shall manage and document system configurations; oversee the transition into production process, and create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
- REQUIRED- Top secret level security clearance
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed