The successful candidate in this leadership role will have primary responsibilities in growing the business unit through the identification/qualification of opportunities as well as solution design and development or technical solutions surrounding Cyber, Cloud and Enterprise IT disciplines. The Director will also be responsible for the supervision of project managers on key contracts within the business unit.
The Director of Solutions & Technology will directly interface with Business Development, Capture and Proposal leads to provide solution development for contract operations support. Provide technical writing support for proposal initiatives. Comprehend and analyze customer requirements and transform these into solutions utilizing innovative solution offerings. May participate in the review and/or development of policies and perform as a Technical Lead, SME or PM on contracts as required.
- BS Degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security or Equivalent Discipline
- 6+ years’ experience providing solution development in the government space.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Security Clearance eligibility
- Technical Certifications in Cloud (Azure/AWS), Cyber Security (DoD 8570.01-M), Networking (Cisco/Aruba)