MicroTech is seeking a talented Project Manager for an upcoming program in 2019. Indiviidiiual shall have the following experience, skills and credentials:
- Extensive and progressive experience in managing an initiative similar to this effort, in nature, scope and complexity within the DoD (or other U.S. Government Agency).
- Leadership experience in a customer service environment with a significant number of staff (50 persons or more) and has supported a geographically dispersed customer.
- Experience in supervision of substantial operations that encompass user systems, integration, and training, in diverse operating environments with people of various job categories and skills.
- Experience in a quality assurance environment that includes, at a minimum, knowledge of customer satisfaction tracking, user complaint and monitoring programs, and quality control (QC) programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior government officials.
- Proven skills in manpower utilization, procurement, training problem resolution, and employee relations (including subcontractors).
- Project management certification such as Project Management Professional (PMP) or other project management certification equal to the PMP, such as the PgMP (Program Management Professional) and IPMA (International Project Management Association) Level C or higher certifications.