MicroTech is currently seeking talent cleared professionals for the following opportunities located in Aberdeen, MD (APG):
Executive Assistant (Secret clearance required)
- Bachelor Degree and a minimum of six (6) years’ experience or Associates Degree w/ ten (10) years’ experience
- At least two (2) years’ experience supporting a Flag Officer or SES as an Executive Assistant
- Manages the principals' calendars to include coordinating and scheduling meetings and events.
- Coordinates and completes travel arrangements using the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Prepares correspondence to include Star and SES notes and certificates of appreciation.
- Receives and reviews read-aheads and other documentation for customer.
- Ensures all correspondence is in accordance with AR 25-50 prior to signature.
- Provides support for ceremonies, conferences, meetings, visits, and office calls.
- In addition, must maintain all records and security requests.
Strategic Adviser (Secret clearance required)
- Master Degree and a minimum of thirty (30) years’ experience
- Provide advice and recommendations for developing a comprehensive overarching representation of a strategic planning process that depicts dependencies, a schedule of drivers or decision points and high-level data flows and relationships.
- Provide independent assessment/feasibility studies of each new or modified technical and acquisition policy as it relates to PEO programs and procedures.
- Assist in developing communication strategies and marketing.
- Provide recommendations and general consulting on high level functional system analysis, design, integration, documentation, training and implementation on complex problems.
Senior Program Analyst (Secret clearance required)
- Bachelor Degree and a minimum of fifteen (15) years in acquisition/program management
- DAWIA Level III Certification in Program management or equivalent
- Knowledgeable with Department of Defense acquisition policies (e.g., DoD 5000.02, AR 70-1, etc.).
- Develop/Review Acquisition & Procurement Requirement Documents (e.g., Acquisition Plans (AP), Procurement Request Packages, etc.).
- Program reporting capability (e.g., Acquisition Program Baseline via AcqBiz).
- Plan/assist with major system life cycle support tasks/functions, as required, for a minimum of 15 years
Senior Project Engineer/Analyst (TS/SCI clearance required)
- Master’s Degree with a minimum of ten (10) years related work experience is required.
- Direct experience with senior leader communication of complex technologies
- Direct experience with defense software development processes
- Direct experience with conducting senior leader forums to independently review program technologies
For immediate consideration contact Tim Strike, Vice President of Talent Acquisition, at email@example.com or apply on-line.