MicroTech is currently seeeking talent cleared professionals for the following opportunities located in Washington D.C.:
- Informatica Administrator-a minimum of 8 years of experience with Informatica, experience with the latest version.
- MicroStrategy Administrator/Architect-at least 5 years of experience in maintenance and support of production and development environments, security administration, and user administration.
- Oracle Database Administrator with Exadata Experience-at least 5 years of experience with implementing, performance tuning, and supporting multiple databases.
- Senior Functional Requirements & Testing Analyst-at least 5 years experience leading requirements analysis/testing for systems engineering/data validation/development projects.
- Senior SQL/Informatica ETL Developer-at least 5 years of experience with the Oracle and SQL format/data modeling, experience with the latest versions.
- Senior MicroStrategy Reports Developer/Architect-at least 3 years’ experience in Web SDK module manipulation.
- System Administrator-at least 3 years’ experience in Windows Server OS and Linux Red Hat+ administration/configuration.at least 5 years of experience in requirements analysis, systems engineering, operations and maintenance, network/ systems administration, and configuration management.
All positions require a Top Secret clearance with SSBI. SCI eligibility is required.
For immediate consideration contact Tim Strike, Vice President of Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply on-line.