As an Expert System Programmer with MicroTech, you will be applying expertise to re-engineer methodologies and appropriately applying activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
• Able to accurately define project scopes, appropriately prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Appropriately applies activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
• Establishes standards for information system procedures.
• Analyzes and studies complex software requirements.
• Serves as a lead resource in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of complex systems.
• Develops and supports using formal specifications, data flow, diagrams, and other related design and development techniques.
• Analyzes user requirements, procedures and problems to automate manual processing.
• Ensures effective configuration management of systems and applications.
• Maintains, enhances, troubleshoots, and resolves issues existing with highly complex enterprise applications and web sites.
• Supports and schedules updates and patches for all technical infrastructure, server environments, and client environments.
• Able to research, identify, discuss, and propose modern ideas regarding technical architecture, frameworks, toolsets, standards, and processes.
• Consults with program managers and other key stakeholders to identify both short- and long-term system needs, and develop plans for meeting their objectives.
• Evaluates and makes recommendations on computer software and hardware, products, services to meet the complex needs of a robust enterprise system.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Education and Experience Requirements: