As a Recruiter with MicroTech you will be developing and building relationships with top talent in the market and fitting them with exciting new job opportunities. You will identify candidates and work with them through the hiring process from phone screens to in person interviews and final placements. We are looking for driven, self-motivated people who are not afraid to take on new endeavors and want to be rewarded for their efforts.
This is a challenging position where you get out of it what you put in. The ideal candidate will play a key part in helping one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in the Nation solve complex hiring needs. We offer a comprehensive training program that will provide you with the tools and skills needed for a successful career. This is a great opportunity to join a fun and socially responsible culture and jumpstart a challenging and financially rewarding career.
• Responsible for full cycle recruiting activity (sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, offer management, on-boarding communications).
• Clearly define position requirements and recruiting process. Ensure search requests are clearly defined to include key responsibilities, requirements, reporting structure, compensation and interview process.
• Recommend interviewing and hiring techniques as appropriate.
• Analyze the information provided on a prospective employee's application form.
• Determine the suitability of the applicant for employment by conducting a personal interview (by phone or in person).
• Performs further background reference investigation, i.e., prior employment references, transcripts, etc. to gain adequate information on which to base a selection decision.
• Maintain awareness of creative sourcing strategies and work closely with team to develop best approach for client.
• Effectively apply diverse staffing methodology and promote standards.
• Quickly grasp and present solutions to complex recruiting requirements and issues.
• Escalate and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships with hiring managers.
• Provide timely progress updates on prospecting, interview and placement activity.
• Ensure smooth transition post-hire and assess hiring manager and new hire satisfaction.
• Facilitate the workflow processing using available systems/tools.
• Input applicants and resumes and other relevant documents into the applicant tracking system.
• Track hiring activity, including job posting, hiring decisions and closing position vacancies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Human Resources, Business, or similar discipline.
• 2-4 years of experience within a recruiting department/staffing agency.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: